About Coda Pharmacy
Hi everyone, we thought we’d update you with a few answers to common questions we receive on a daily basis. We hope you find this blog informative and useful - please don’t hesitate to ask us any further questions you might have once you’ve read this piece.
Who we are
Currently, Coda Pharmacy is based out of our physical pharmacy called Sharps Pharmacy in Brighton. We decided to set up Coda because we had many requests to deliver medication and during this pandemic we saw an opportunity to provide help for those in need of a free prescription delivery service across England.
We know how difficult the pandemic has been for everyone and with many pharmacies now charging or not even offering delivery, we decided that this wasn’t acceptable, so that’s why we created an online platform to enable you to order your NHS prescription through our website www.codapharmacy.co.uk or mobile app, available on the Apple store and Android play store under ‘Coda Pharmacy.’
We also thought it would be helpful to answer a few common questions we receive:
- Will my GP send prescriptions to Coda or Sharps Pharmacy? Coda Pharmacy is currently just an online platform name, therefore your prescriptions will be sent to Sharps Pharmacy where our pharmacy experts will process your prescription. Your GP surgery will have Sharps Pharmacy as your nominated pharmacy
- How do I use your service? You can use our website codapharmacy.co.uk or download our app on the Apple store or Android play - search for ‘Coda Pharmacy.’ Please ensure when you register, your details match what your GP has on record
- Can you deliver fridge items? Yes your item is sent in a chilled container safely to your door using our tracked 24 hour service
- How long do deliveries take? Delivery is within 48 hours of approval
- Is delivery free? Yes delivery is FREE, to you and the NHS
- Can I add a member of family on my account? Yes you can now add other members of the family using one email address, this can be done in the account section
- Can you deliver controlled drugs Yes we can deliver and will require a signature on delivery.
- Are you a regulated pharmacy Yes we operated out of our physical pharmacy in Brighton known as Sharps Pharmacy and are regulated under General pharmaceutical council?
- Do you work with my GP? We work with all the GP surgeries in England who are able to offer electronic prescription service